Please fill in the order form. For Ordering Guidelines, please click here.
Orders for the current month must be received by the second last business day of that month.
Please allow ten business days for processing and delivery
ONCE AN ORDER FORM HAS BEEN SUBMITTED WE ARE UNABLE TO MAKE ALTERATIONS
- Orders must be in writing by post, fax or email - phone orders cannot be accepted
- Complete the form fully, including the codes for the products required. Our processors work from the codes; ensure they are listed correctly
- Include a daytime phone number
- Orders not clearly marked for pick-up will be posted at the member’s expense
- Allow ten business days for processing and delivery
- Check contents immediately after arrival – ensure products and quantities are as expected and promptly notify OAM of errors
- The government limits ostomy products per calendar month – discuss the limits with a stomal therapist and order within the guidelines
- We maintain a record of monthly issues and can identify each month’s order
- Orders cannot be backdated
- Members may order in a one-month or two-month cycle (or as needed if less frequent)
- Before moving to a two-month cycle (ie ordering two month’s worth of supplies at once, six times per year) please contact Sue or Hermione on 03 9888 8523 to arrange
- Postage on a two-month supply is currently $18 within Victoria and $25 interstate
- Credit cards: Minimum payment is $24 - this will cover two Victorian deliveries. Larger payments are welcome – funds will be held in the member’s personal credit account
- Cheques/money orders: Make payable to Ostomy Association of Melbourne Inc and write the member’s name clearly on the back.
- Dishonoured cheques will incur a fee of $20
- Bank transfers, direct deposits and BPAY will not be accepted
- The balance of a member’s postage account is shown on the packing slip that ships with each parce
Annual fees are due each year in advance, payable in June. They are not refundable but may be paid anytime.
|Within Victoria||Interstate||Express Post|
- As a not-for-profit organization we welcome donations. Donations of $2.00 and over are tax deductible.
- Members may request supplies in excess of two months (up to six months) for travelling
- An itinerary must be submitted with the order form and extra time allowed to process holiday supplies
- Holiday supply orders must be clearly marked “Holiday Supply”
- Postage costs on holiday supplies are multiplied by months. Eg Four-month supply costs double the two-month issue charge
Belts, Underwear and Support Garments
- Garments should only be ordered on the specific advice of a stomal therapy nurse.
- We cannot exchange belts, underwear or support garments, nor can we advise on sizing.
Stomal Therapy Nurse
Members may see our stoma nurse free of charge. Make an appointment with reception on 03 9888 8523
Questions or Concerns
For further information or help with ordering please call us on 03 9888 8523 or click here for the contact us form.