Please fill in the order form. For Ordering Guidelines, please click here.
Orders for the current month must be received by the second last business day of that month.
ONCE AN ORDER FORM HAS BEEN SUBMITTED WE ARE UNABLE TO MAKE ALTERATIONS
- Orders must be in writing by post, fax, email or through our website - phone orders cannot be accepted
- Complete the form fully, including the codes for the products required. Our processors work from the codes; ensure they are listed correctly
- Include a daytime phone number and/or a mobile phone number
- Allow up to ten business days for processing and delivery
- Check contents immediately after arrival – promptly notify OAM of errors
- Orders for the current month must be received by the second last business day of that month to ensure we have time to process them before the month ends
- The government limits ostomy products per calendar month – discuss the limits with a stomal therapy nurse and order within the guidelines. Orders which do not comply with SAS rules will be adjusted without notice.
- We maintain a record of monthly issues and can identify each month’s order
- Orders cannot be backdated
- Most members order monthly but members who have had their stomas for longer than six months can use a two-monthly ordering cycle and have two months of products delivered at once.
- Credit cards (MasterCard and Visa): Minimum payment is $26 - this will cover two Victorian deliveries. Larger payments are welcome – funds will be held in the member’s personal credit account
- Cheques/money orders: Make payable to Ostomy Association of Melbourne Inc and write the member’s name clearly on the back.
- Dishonoured cheques will incur a fee of $20
- Direct deposits can be made to Westpac BSB 033 058 Acc number 462 479. Please put membership number and surname as the reference when making a direct deposit.
- The balance of a member’s credit account is shown on the packing slip that ships with each parcel
Annual Fees 2020-2021
Note: Valid Commonwealth concession cards must be presented to receive concession rates
- Access fee (determined by the Department of Health) $60 full members, $50 concession
- Membership fee (determined by Ostomy Association of Melbourne) $8
- Total fees payable by 30 June 2020: Full Members: $68 Concession Members: $58
|Within Victoria||Interstate||Express Post|
- As a not-for-profit organization we welcome donations. Donations of $2.00 and over are tax deductible.
- Members may request supplies in excess of two months (up to six months) for travelling overseas
- Additional paperwork and extra time is required to claim holiday supplies. Contact us for details.
- Postage costs on holiday supplies are multiplied by months. Eg Four-month supply costs double the two-month issue charge
Belts, Underwear and Support Garments
- Garments should only be ordered on the specific advice of a stomal therapy nurse
- We cannot exchange belts, underwear or support garments, nor can we advise on sizing
Product Advice and Stomal Therapy Care
OAM admin staff and volunteers cannot offer product advice (sizing, varieties, product codes, etc). Members may see our stoma nurse free of charge. Make an appointment with reception on 03 9888 8523
Questions or Concerns
For further information or help with ordering please call us on 03 9888 8523 or email firstname.lastname@example.org